- Leave in conditioner (REPLENDS or AROMAS ENDS THERAPY to apply when hair is damp after washing. These products have built in heat protectors)
- Heat protect spray (THERMAL SHIELD will help to hold your waves/curls, as well as protect from the heat with thermal tools)
- Finishing products (LUXE CREME for taming any fly aways & AROMAS STYLE THERAPY SPRAY to hold your do in place!)
- MUK CURL STICK (larger size for softer waves)
- Wide tooth comb/brush to separate the curls and soften the look (ain't nobody want to have those tight 90's curls we all had for our formals back then!)
- Sectioning clips
You will find all of the tools & products needed on our online store.
Tips & Tricks
- Check the temp on the curler! Fine hair you only need this set to lower temp to minimise any damage. Thicker courser hair you can bump it up a little bit!
- This one is a given- but don't hold in one spot for too long or you will burn your hair and/or create "kink" marks.
- Don't do the sections too thin OR to thick. Around 3cm per section is ideal, and spray each section with Thermal Shield before you curl.
- Once your curls are complete, let your hair cool down before coming or brushing it out. Once brushed (don't be afraid to really get in there with the brushing!) use a small, 5c piece amount of Luxe Creme to distribute evenly over any frizz, fly aways & your ends.
- Take a selfie & tag us! @halohaircollective
See short video of how to wave.